Friday, July 29, 2011

Your basic rights now being denied

Judge Andrew Napolitano weighs in on 3 Freedoms You Lost This Week!
http://video.foxnews.com/v/1085458519001/3-freedoms-you-lost-this-week/?playlist_id=87485

Seems your rights are being eroded on a daily basis. I am sick and tired of the old "Well if you got nothing to hide, Comply." I call B**L S**T on that, I don't have a problem with the police doing there jobs, as long as they follow the constitution.

BITCH #1 

4th Amendment States:
"The right of the people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers, and effects, against unreasonable searches and seizures, shall not be violated, and no Warrants shall issue, but upon probable cause, supported by Oath or affirmation, and particularly describing the place to be searched, and the persons or things to be seized."

Please note the underlined Portion "supported by Oath or affirmation", meaning SOMEONE has to swear to what the warrant is looking for or is being used for. This "No Knock Warrant" Crap is pure BS. Want to serve me a warrant? Knock on my damn door Maybe I'll answer and maybe I won't. If I choose to not answer then you have every right to break my door down. That's the cost of you being a LEO. Do your damn job according to the U.S. Constitution.

#2
 If I sign an agreement and "Voluntarily" give up my right to free speech, fine! But just because I buy a house, condo, trailer, or any other domicile. That's "Private Property" What I so choose to display on MY PROPERTY is my business. You don't have to read it, look at it, or by god agree with it. Don't like my Christian Cross on my Lawn, tough get your own place and put your Atheist altar on your own damn lawn. PRIVATE PROPERTY is just that Private and OWNED by me.

All I can say is I will defend my home against any and all detractors of the Constitution.

Took this oath 35 years ago and I still stand behind it:
I, Hossmiester, do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; that I take this obligation freely, without any mental reservation or purpose of evasion; and that I will well and faithfully discharge the duties of the office on which I am about to enter. So help me God.

I may be a few years older and a whole lot slower but I assure you I still know how to shoot. And I have no problem standing up for my rights!

No comments:

Post a Comment